Last Updated on
These days, the sky is the limit when talking about fancy devices, from smart electronics to appliances that combine different food requirements. Have you ever thought you could make hot dogs in waffles? Well, neither have I but apparently, that is a possibility. The waffle makers that can handle also hot dogs are expensive and I don’t think that someone in the right mind would by something like this 🙂 Why? Because a hot dog can be done very easy in some boiling water without too many efforts and waffles in a dedicated machine.
The waffle makers that can handle also hot dogs are expensive and I don’t think that someone in the right mind would by something like this 🙂 Why? Because you can prepare a hot dog easily in some boiling water without too much effort or a dedicated machine.
They might be attractive for commercial use- if someone wants to run a bakery or a coffee shop – they could be a signature treat!
Just for fun though, here are the appliances that can make hot dogs in waffles:
- This waffle iron makes it possible for you to bake a waffle on a stick or lolly waffle. A brand new concept that is getting extremely popular all over the world.
- The specially designed grids allow you to bake 6 waffle at a time.
- Small openings are pre-made on the side of each lollipop waffle grid to insert the stick at the beginning of the baking process.
- Non-stick surface that can be cleaned with any device without running the risk of scratching or damaging the baking surface.
- The baking time is about 1-5 minutes to bake a tray(6pcs)
- Bake waffles that can be filled with different fillings as Chocolate, Jams, Cheese, Hot dogs, Dulce de Leche, and much more!
- Great for catering services
- Non-stick cooking surface: stainless steel, aluminum with Teflon coated makes clean up a breeze
If you are in the mood of having a hot dog waffle maker then you can check the above machine. Definitely one of them would make you the hot dog :). Check out other models on the below links:
- Amazon universe of hot dog waffle makers