Having the best in both worlds: a waffle omelet maker in one appliance is a great deal. As the waffle maker has also the omelet function you will save up space in the kitchen. From my experience: I have a small kitchen and every extra appliance is a waste of space that is why I would always go for versatility, in this case, a waffle and omelet maker :).
Of course, you could always use the old fashion way: a frying pan. This option is not my wife’s favorite since I can make quite a mess in the kitchen. For both of us to be happy a waffle omelet maker is preferred to the frying pan.
Check out below some great options to enjoy the best of both worlds!
This model is top of the line: it looks great and it gets things done in no time! You can enjoy a tasty breakfast without too much fuss or mess.
- It makes a Belgian waffle and omelet breakfast
- Great for pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins, grilled cheese and more
- Rotary feature ensures even baking, both sides
- Two thermostat and browning control knobs for a customized experience
For a more budget-friendly option, the Cuisinart WAF-B50 delivers great results. It has great customer feedback and it is worth your attention.
- It makes one Belgian waffle and an omelet at the same time
- Extra-deep, 1-inch, waffle pockets
- Nonstick coating easily releases food and makes cleaning effortless
- Great for pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins and more
- Easy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom
- 1400 watts of power
- 2 LED ready indicator lights and 3 audio beep tones signal when each waffle or omelet is done
- Browning-control knob
- Limited One Year Appliance Warranty
This is a very affordable waffle maker with omelet function that doubles as a sandwich maker. The ZZ S6141A-B also has great ratings and a lot of extra features.
- 4 Sets of detachable heating plates,
- It can cook delicious breakfast, sandwiches, waffles and omelets, quickly
- Removable, non-stick plates for easy clean-up, dishwasher safe
- Power on & preheat light help you control the perfect temperature for cooking
- Store vertically and cord-wrap for more compact storage
- Easy-open, cool to touch handle with lock for extra safety use
- Cooking surface dimension: 8.82*5.12 inches
The sleek design combined with the versatility of the exchanging plates, make the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Master Skillet and Waffle Maker the perfect add-on for your kitchen. It is particularly handy if you enjoy variety for the first meal of the day.
- 2 cooking modes: skillet and waffles
- Versatile meal options: eggs & bacon, omelet, French toast, sandwiches
- Ideal for mess-free, Belgian waffles
- 4x protection against mess:
- Durable batter cup
- Deep-grooved waffle grids
- Nonstick coating
- Overflow channel
- Side grips for easy, safe handling
- Folding, collapsible handle on skillet for easy storage
- Pour spout on skillet for easy grease drainage
- Removable, nonstick skillet and grids, dishwasher safe
- Adjustable browning
- Pre-measuring scoop (equals ½ cup or 125 ml)
- Power ON and READY lights
- Heated coverlid ensures fast, even cooking on both sides
If you want extra options and functions, Big Boss has you covered: you can grill, griddle, make waffles, sandwiches, doughnuts and omelets. It’s unbelievable and it comes with great reviews.
- 15-piece grill set for cooking a variety of meals quickly and easily
- 6 interchangeable cooking plates (grill, griddle, waffle, sandwich, doughnut, and omelet)
- Cooks both sides of food simultaneously; nonstick surface for effortless food release
- Includes storage rack and recipe guide with 50+ recipes; dishwasher-safe removable plates
- Measures approximately 9-2/5 by 9-1/5 by 3-2/3 inches
All these waffle and omelet makers have the best ratings. The price varies depending on the materials and brand. Take into account your needs and budget, check their reviews and choose the one that ticks most of the requirements in order for you to enjoy memorable breakfasts with your loved ones!